Promo's for Series

Posted by Hard Sun Production | | Posted On Thursday, April 3, 2008 at 5:01 PM

Hey all -
We started shooting promo's for a pre-release marketing campaign for our series that's going to be launching this summer.  I can't tell you much about it due to the air-tight media seal that's being put on it for marketing reasons, but I can tell you that it's a single-camera romantic comedy series and is being written and produced by myself and J. Michael Briggs.  My production company is producing the series and I'll be helming the project as director.   Here's a few pictures of the cast from the last couple days of shooting.

Enjoy!

C-

Tamara Carey, J. Michael Briggs and Myself

Me, Story Cunningham and J. Michael Briggs

Deborah DiMiceli, her daughters Lynsee and Cidney, 
J. Michael Briggs and Me

Miley Yamamoto, J. Michael Briggs and I


Comments:

There are 0 comments for Promo's for Series