Peaceable Kingdoms

Posted by Hard Sun Production | Labels: | Posted On Saturday, March 29, 2008 at 8:55 PM

Hey Everyone!  I just finished shooting the film 'Peaceable Kingdoms' today.  The film was directed by Peter Gelles and is about an American soldier in Iraq who befriends a young Muslim boy.  
I play an American soldier who is stationed at a checkpoint out in the middle of nowhere and is caught up in a deadly series of events.  I got to do some pretty cool stunt work today including flying up onto the hood of a car after a bomb goes off in our faces.  I'm including some pictures that I took on set.

Enjoy!

C-

Self Portrait

The Crew

My Trailer

Preparing for the day

Taking a little nap between setups

The checkpoint

David Marlin 'Zaid' and I

The Cast and Stunt Coordinator Jack Huang

Curt Clendenin and I

Me and Casting Director Ashley McCarthy

Comments:

There are 1 comments for Peaceable Kingdoms